"Wisest is she who knows she does not know."
- Jostein Gaarder (Sophie's World)

Monday, April 16, 2007

thank you very much.

so.. my name got changed on facebook, and i couldn't change it back to just plain "Ann D." so, as you know, i changed it to "Andi Trick" which i thought was pretty amusing.
but i actually wanted my name changed back, so i wrote facebook asking about it. so you know what they do, deactivate my account.
that's right, i can't get on facebook right now because my name is "Andi Trick." in the email they sent me, they said "contact us with your real name, and we'll reactivate your account" meaning i can't get into facebook to just change it myself. so i have to wait for it to get to someone's inbox for them to change my name and i can get back on facebook.
but also, all the stuff i did under "Andi Trick" probably got erased (from what clara said). gah.
i'm overreacting. sorry. i know where they're coming from.
just not everything has been going my way recently and this just piles on top of it.
whatever, i probably have more productive stuff to do. like actual homework. lol
plus dance tonight. :-\

1 comment:

Nick said...

sorry but that is kind of funny. and y did you change your name from ann d. in the first place.