"Wisest is she who knows she does not know."
- Jostein Gaarder (Sophie's World)

Sunday, December 24, 2006

guess what?!

i now have picture messaging and video messaging and mp3 player allll together!!
and

:-)

i also finished all my Christmas shopping yesterday too and it only took me 8 hours. (4 with my mom and 4 with my dad)
although, my parents did some shopping of their own while i was with them so that's mostly why it took so long.

yay for Christmas specials all day. tomorrow doesn't feel like it should be Christmas. maybe it's because i left all my shopping til the last minute. or maybe because it's the 3rd day of winter and it's 70° outside.

i think i'm going to play with my phone some more.. :-D

3 comments:

Nick said...

im trying to get a Nokia 6101...but i cant find it. guess i will have to settle for the Nokia 6103.

so what phone is that in the pic?

Roland said...

advertising?

Clara said...

that phone is da shiz.