"Wisest is she who knows she does not know."
- Jostein Gaarder (Sophie's World)

Thursday, November 23, 2006

TURKEY!

haha. last night i was babysitting for our former neighbors, and the two girls are also friends with my sister.
so, yesterday, i found out that my sister has a myspace. i figured she would eventually, i would just have to find it. well, i found it.
now, i get to spy on all her myspace doings. and she would get to do the same for me, but since i raaarely ever use myspace unless someone else comments or something, i don't think it'll be too much a problem.
only thing, is that now that i've let her into my myspace, she can more than likely link to my other sites (xanga mostly, which is why i'm writing in here, because i haven't used this in such a long time, that i doubt there are any links to it anywhere. ). but she hasn't gotten a facebook yet, i think that'll come around next year or so. that's when i'll really have to just be cautious and such.
my little sister's growing up.. awww. now she needs to get herself a boy.

1 comment:

Clara said...

hahaha. aww sarah marie with a boyfriend :)

arrgh. start the chem yet? i want to shoot myself.